Connecting female fund managers to institutional allocators since 2014.
As the largest cap intro event of its kind, Global FundWomen Week (GFWW) spurs connections via 1:1 meetings and roundtable sessions with a diverse network of industry professionals. GFWW provides the platform to explore business opportunities, develop new relationships, and hear allocator perspectives.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- You are a female who manages third-party capital – specifically, females (including yourself) manage at least 33% of the portfolio, or comprise at least 33% of the investment committee (or other investment decision making body); AND
- Your investment strategy focuses on market risk (whether public markets or private markets), not manager risk (i.e., you do not manage a fund of funds); AND
- Your fund / strategy is currently open for investments to institutional investors or will be accepting allocations within 6 months.
- For “pre-launch” managers, we expect the firm/fund to be established and registered with the respective regulatory jurisdiction(s).
Please note: You, as the key female risk taker at your fund, must be present at all 1:1 meetings with allocators during GFWW. You will lead the discussion, but you may be accompanied by one supporting team member.
We can accommodate managers representing strategies within the following categories:
- Long-Only Equity
- Long-Only Fixed Income / Credit
- Hedged Strategies
- Venture Capital
- Private Equity
- Private Credit
- Real Estate / Real Assets
Please note: The above categories subsume additional “lenses” such as ESG, Impact, Crypto, etc.
- You deploy capital directly to external fund managers in the ordinary course of your business OR you direct the deployment of capital to external fund managers either as an advisor or consultant.
- You represent an institutional asset allocator either as an employee, advisor or consultant.
- Institutional asset allocators include endowments, foundations, pension plans (public or private, including superannuation), sovereign wealth funds, outsourced chief investment officers (OCIOs), financial services firms (e.g., wealth managers, funds of funds, seeders/accelerators, insurance firms), qualified family offices or other such allocators.
- You do not have a conflict of interest in attending meetings with external fund managers.
Please note: Allocators of all genders are welcome to participate.
We expect manager applications to be open from Sept 1-30, 2022. All applications will be vetted in line with the above criteria – we may be in touch with applicants to confirm your eligibility. Acceptance is at the discretion of the GFWW Global Committee. We expect to communicate all acceptances / declines no later than Oct 7, 2022.
GFWW 2022 by the numbers:
female fund managers
Coffee Chat Breakout Discussions
Attendees at 3 In-Person Networking Events
2022 Allocator Participants
Caisse De Depot Et Placement Du Quebec
District of Columbia Retirement Board
Illinois State Universities Retirement System
Kentucky Retirement Systems
Los Angeles City Employees’ Retirement System (LACERS)
NY State Common Retirement Fund
Teachers Retirement System of Texas
The Kroger Co.
University Of California Regents
Virginia Retirement System
Foundations & Endowments
Andrew W Mellon Foundation
Appomattox Advisory, Inc.
Cambridge University Endowment Fund
Carnegie Corporation of New York
Church Commissioners for England
Columbia Investment Management Company
Doris Duke Charitable Foundation
Emory Investment Management
Hackensack Meridian Health Kamehameha Schools
Margaret A. Cargill Philanthropies
Mother Cabrini Health Foundation
Penn State University
St. John’s University
The California Endowment
The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation
Trinity Church Wall Street
University of Minnesota Foundation
Investment Advisors (UMFIA)
University Of California Regents
University of Michigan
University of Rochester
University of Virginia Investment Management Company (UVIMCO)
Single and Multi-Family Offices
Alpha Square Group
Archer Asia – Rockhampton Management
Capricorn Investment Group
Cedar Grove Group
Cooper Family Office
DRA Family Office
East End Advisors
Evergreen Sonamu Partners @ Gruss & Co
Imaratu Capital Pte Ltd
Kemnay Advisory Services Inc. Marmot Finance
Parkland Management Company Perpetual Investors GmbH
SFG Asset Advisors
Tinicum Enterprises inc.
Triple J Investments LLC
2022 Participating Funds
1st Course Capital Fund II
221B Capital Partners
Addup Capital LLC
Advance Global Capital
Alfred Berg Asset Management
Alpha Technologies Capital Management, LLC
Alpine Peaks Capital
Altum Capital Management, LLC
American Century Investments
Applied Research Investments LLC
AQR Capital Management
ARCH Emerging Markets Partners
Ardinall Investment Management
Artisan Partners Limited Partnership
Aruwa Capital Management
Atitlan Asset Management
Atom Capital Management Co., Ltd.
Aubrey Capital Management
Aureana Capital Management
Avalon Global Asset Management, LLC
Avante Capital Partners
Avantgarde Asset Management
B Capital Partners
BambuBlack Asset Management
Bay Street Capital Holdings
Beach Point Capital Management
Bethnal Green Ventures
Beyond Capital Ventures
Beyond Impact VC
Blue Lake Capital
Blue Orbit Asset Management
BlueBay Asset Management LLP
BoCapital Impact Growth Equity Fund
Bokeh Capital Partners
Bonnefield Financial Inc.
Bootstrap Luxembourg Sarl
Borealis Global Asset Management
Boston Common Asset Management
Brandywine Global Investment Management
CHANGE Global Investment, LLC
Channing Global Advisors, LLC
Chepstow Lane Capital
Clarmondial / Food Securities Fund
Closed Loop Partners
Cowen Investment Management / Cowen Sustainable Advisors
DigitalDx Ventures Fund II
Elle Capital LP
Emerge Capital Management Inc.
Equivico by NCRC
Essex Investment Management Eurazeo
Excel Investment HK Limited
FERN Impact Partners, LLC
Fernbrook Capital Management LLC
First Star Ventures